Sunday, July 8, 2007

Scrappin' for a Cause

This weekend, I've been working on a paperbag memory book for kids with cancer. I'm a member of the Message Board over at Creating Keepsakes Magazine's web site. A bunch of us on the MB are making these little books. One girl, Candece, is going to make 50! Wow I say, you go girl. I was lucky to finish the one that I did. I'd like to do at least 5. I did a boy one, since a lot seem to be pink. I'll probably do a girly one, because I've noticed that my "stash" there is a lot of girly things.

1 comment:

PattiM said...

Awesome....We all need a little sunshine in our lives and I can't think of a better place to add sunshine to than the kids.

Did you ever notice that there's more girl scrap designs than their are boys...I also have more pink in my supplies than blue, yet I scrap LO's of my GS....No GD yet.....Go figure..

I'm glad that word of mouth on the CKMB has produced so many SS Albums.....I sent my 13 SS Albums and 10 journals already and am now trying to finish 7 car albums and a few flower albums.....But, I've hit a stall....LOL

Love your blog....Happy scrapping!!

Pattie's passion