Thursday, August 2, 2007

August Already!

The summer has just flown by. We haven't even gone on vacation yet. Now, my son has started football practice.... gese, I forgot about that. I was planning on getting away for a few days after the kids were done with summer camp. (Summer camp is really a day camp from 10 - 3, they mostly throw water balloons at each other all day! LOL!)

So, we'll see.

Here's a couple of picks from the weekend crop at the Creating Keepsakes message board. We had a fun Cyber Crop. Lots of Challenges and classes. It was fun. I've never cropped so much in one weekend.

Here are the results:

This was my challenge of to scraplift from a magazine ad:



And this was a home challenge, where you needed to start with "Here is...":



And here is my perogie page. This is my favorite so far:




This challenge was the embellishment challenge. I totally scraplifted this from Elsie Flannigans book on page 33. LUV IT!



And this was the Black Paper Challenge, where you had to use black card stock, 2 circles bigger than 3", swirls and writing on the photo. Fun stuff:





I did a few others, but I like how these turned out the best. The other stuff was just tags and a card.

There was one more challenge I still want to do, and that was painting on a layout. So, when I get done with all my work (which there is a lot of) I can do that.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I saw your blog on CKMB- love the pages- I totally feel for you with summer. I'm a teacher, and it is already time for me to start trainings again- school doesn't start until Aug. 27!

PattiM said...

Love your LO's.....Great job....

Pattie's passion