Sunday, August 5, 2007

How do people do it?

How do people do it? How do they keep their house clean? How do they pay their bills on time? How do they do their laundry? How do they work? When do they find the time to do all this and find time to SCRAP?

I know, some people would say, clean first, scrap later... but they don't understand. I have to. If I don't I'd be very unhappy, and if I'm unhappy, nobody's happy in my house!

Seriously.

So, here it is, 11:40 pm and I'm doing up some dishes because I can't stand when I come down in the morning and there are dishes in my sink. I cannot make coffee in the morning if there are dishes in my sink.

Sometimes, I wish I was an insomniac, then I could get a ton of stuff done. But, sleep I must.

And, scrap I must. So, until I'm rich enough to hire a maid, then I guess I'll just have to try to juggle life with scrapping.

So, here's what I did today to make me (and everyone!) happy. It was a challenge over at Creating Keepsakes to scrap an Ali Edwards layout. Here it is:

No comments: