Friday, November 23, 2007

New Babies

My very good friend, Theresa, had her babies yesterday on Thanksgiving. Wow, what a great day, what a wonderful thing to be thankful for. Incidentally, her first son was also born on Thanksgiving, 16 years ago. Yep, at age 40 she gave birth to two girls, number 6 & 7 in her family. Wow, I can't imagine having all those people in my house, but, somehow she makes it work. She has a great husband, who helps a lot.

So, I made this card for her. I can’t wait to go visit her and see the babies. I already know what they’ll look like, because all her babies are carbon copies of each other. Aside from her son, the rest are all girls, six girls. That’s a lot of pink. ;)



Used the Silhouette to cut out the brackets that I made with the font Bembo in Adobe Illustrator on the Mac.


Close up of the Heidi Swapp Bling right above the "AND A".

And, a close up of the Rhonna Farrer stamp I picked up at Target. Gotta love Target.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love the card! It's definitely very girly :)