Thursday, December 13, 2007

12 Days till Christmas

OMG! It's coming fast! I feel so not ready. I've got to get client gifts, send out the Christmas cards that we picked up from the printer, send some other gifts... put up the tree! My DH is supposed to be doing that now, then when the kids come home they can decorate it.

My mom is coming by to bake some cookies today with me. I'm kind of glad she couldn't get chemo on Monday, or she'd be in bed right now. So, we can spend some time together and make some cookies. She has to go on the 17th, then she'll sleep for a week. I hope by Christmas she'll be able to eat.

So, does the CKMB rock or what? I just love those girls. Everyone is super nice and helpful. I joined the secret Santa and mailed mine out Monday. I sure hope she likes it, whoever you are. ;) I sent her the Starbucks card, but have no idea whether she received it or not. It's not like she can PM me to thank me, seeing that I signed it Secret Santa.

Michelle, Shelle's 2 Girls, sent me a great package yesterday. She's so nice. What a sweetie.

Here's what she sent:

That's my messy computer desk in the background.

Here's the Christmas card that I made to send out to some of the girls on CKMB:


I need to make 2 more. I actually made them while my mom was at the cancer center getting an IV drip. It took 2 hours for her IV, so I made 6 cards and we chatted. I was working on an incredibly small table, but, I managed. The 2 little guys beside us were quite impressed. LOL! And the nurses kept oooing and ahhhing... if they only knew how easy it is to slap together! Once you figure out the design, it's pretty easy. I used my Silhouette to cut out the J & Y. The snowflake is from Marcella from Target, I think that's K&Company brand. But, the most fun, was using Stickles. Now I know what everyone has been raving about. They look like bling! Check it out, here's a close up:


Well, I'd better do some work, so I can bake some yummy cookies later!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

12 days till Christmas? Really? Yikes! I have some stuff still to send out. I hope you and your mom had a good time baking, and I hope she will be feeling good for Christmas. Your card is beautiful (aren't Stickles yummy?!), and enjoy all that great stuff!!