Monday, January 7, 2008

Cuppa Joe

I just love a good cup of coffee, so I thought I'd scrap about it. I took these pictures back in July, but haven't scrapped them yet. But, since I'm working on the LOAD over at Big Picture Scrapbooking... I think I'll need to use them. I've done 7 scrap LO's so far. Wow, that's a lot for me! I'm lucky to do 7 a month. This has really given me a push to use all the products that I buy from the enabling that goes on over at CKMB! LOL!

Here's the coffee picts...

And my favorite mug that I use everyday...

And, a couple of my LOAD projects...




4 comments:

Samantha said...

You're doing a great job with your LOAD challenge! I didn't participate, but I have made several LOs and five cards this new year. Keep up all the good work!

cape town wedding photographer said...

Appreacting post...The kids in the image are looking so cute...!!!

spice incense said...

I just love the coffee pot.Its very cute humpty dumpty sort of.....

mandeep singh said...

Panama Joe Coffee is grown in the Western Highlands of Panama. Best Panama Joe Coffee,coffee beans,coffee roasting,roasting process .Panama Joe Coffee