Thursday, January 3, 2008

LOADs of fun....

It's the beginning of a new year... I sure hope it's better than the last. It totally sucked. But, I won't go into that now.

Anyway, I joined the Big Picture Scrapbooking Class called LOAD or Lay Out A Day. For 31 straight days I will try to do a layout, every day. So far, so good. I've done 3.

Here was mine for today. Oh, this is my favorite layout so far, not so much for how it looks, but because it was so fun to make. I used an overlay that I'd been saving and I almost didn't use it, then I thought, why not, they're only like 65 cents. Ripped up some cardboard, glued on paper... and it's my first hybrid, because I used a frame overlay on top of the photo.

So, without any further adieu here it is:

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Your LO is great!! I'm hoping for a better year myself. 2007 wasn't exactly a banner year.

Here's to 2008 being much better...for both of us!!