Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My New Scrap Space

makes me happy!! I want to be in there right now, but I have to work... well, taking a small break from work to post my happiness!! I don't have an entire room dedicated, but, I've got about 1/3. There's also a sofa and a TV, coffee table... it's supposed to be our "formal" living room, but, since we don't "formally" entertain anyone, we don't use the space much.

I had my DH put up the shelves I bought, and I happily placed all my scrap stuff on them. So much more room for more stuff! LOL! I can actually scrap on the desk now. I had everything on it before, it was over flowing.

Originally, I was going to move into the basement, but, after putting a basketball hoop electronic game down there for the kids, I realized how cold it is down there in the winter time. I'd freeze. Plus, who wants to keep running up and down the steps every time I need to do something on the computer... this way I just have to walk a few steps.

Here are my pictures. We did a travel theme in this room, and I wasn't about to repaint, so I just worked with it, and I think the black shelves are cool. It's a very cozy room, we've dubbed it "The Fire Room".





Just some random shots:



My books...

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Your room makes me happy, too :) Have fun creating in there!

Pamela said...

Your scrap room looks great!

Necklaces Online Shop said...

Your room displays your personality.It indicated that its the room of a great artist...Thanks for sharing.

Mississauga Homes for sale said...

Your room look beautiful here, really very great room display Thanks for the post...