Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Making some cards

Just thought that I'd put up my latest creations. I made a couple of cards using the same pattern. I used my Silhouette to cut out the scalloped edge. I love the scalloped look. I used a K&Co. paper pack, very shabby chic looking. I also cut out the letters with the Silhouette, and used my new favorite font Oklahoma from Dafont. Really cute. Sort of reminds me of the American Crafts Platform Thickers.

I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of my Silhouette... love it. I'm going to try my hand at designing and cutting out some lace paper, like KI Memories makes. I love the numbers one they have and the flowers, and the swirls! They're all cute. The only bad thing is it's limited to 8 1/2 x 11. Go figure.

Here are the cards, sorry the lighter one is a bit blurry.








2 comments:

inara said...

those are beautiful!

Samantha said...

These cards are just beautiful!! You did a great job on them :)