Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day, Tagged & A Garbage Box

Valentine's Day was pretty boring around here. We all have a touch of the flu. I felt pretty icky all day. My DH was worse off... aren't they always tho? Men just can't handle having a cold or pain like women. Trust me, I know, I had 2 babies! LOL!

So, I was tagged by Angie - craftyscrapr a while back, and am finally getting around to playing... sorry it took so long.

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).

3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).

so here is mine:

M - magnanimous (means noble & generous in spirit, tough time finding an M word)
A - artistic
R - reserved - till I get to know you
I - independent
E - everything (I'm sure every mom feels this way, because we are the mom, the wife, the chauffeur, business owner, scrapper!, maid, friend, daughter, lover, rockstar (in my own mind!), gardener, grocery shopper, homework helper... ok, you get the idea!

Gotta go "tag" 5 people, thank goodness it wasn't my first name, it has 9 letters!!!

1. ScrapbookingPrincess
2. Miss Onigur
3. Planet
4. Marfa
5. 4guysandagirl

There you go, my 5 tags... hope they can play.


----------

My DS who is 9, made an anti-Valentine's Day box. He didn't bring it home yesterday after school, we asked where it was and all he replied was "it's displayed." So, who knows. I think he had waaaay too much sugar yesterday. He was his happy normal self this morning.


2 comments:

4guysandagirl said...

Hope you and yours get to feeling better! Thanks for the tag. I've already done it once, but I've got no prob doing it again!

Chrispea said...

I think everyone's been tagged! LOL! Thanks so much for playin'!! I think we're on the upswing to feeling better.