Monday, March 3, 2008

21 Day Challenge

I decided to take up the 21 day challenge over at Two Peas in a Bucket. The reason is simple... not to be creative, not to do the creative stuff, I love doing that... but, it's for something I hate.... trying to lose weight. (insert eye roll here) So, I thought that if I did this for 21 days, I might lose a pound or two (or 20) and get ready for our trip to Disney. I'd also like to eat better and exercise, drink more water, yada, yada, yada... we all know how to do it, we just need a kick in the pants to get off our butts and do it! So, I know me, and when I join something, like Big Picture Scrapbooking's LOAD, I did it. So, I'm thinking that I can do this for 21 days, which will really be 19 since I just discovered it today, but, that's OK. Better late than never, right?

So, here's the journal, I did it digitally, since that's quicker for me, rather than pasting it and either scanning or taking a photo of it. This journal isn't for the pretty part, it's going to be a working journal, one where I can track my water, exercise and food intake. No more cake for me. :-(

Each day Rhonna gives a quote, and I stick it at the top for some inspiration. I'm going to leave it on my desktop all day. I did the picture work in photoshop, but all the journaling is in my design program - Adobe InDesign. It's much easier to set up type in there.


1 comment:

inara said...

beautiful pages...good luck!!!