Friday, March 14, 2008

Ahhh...Growing up in the 70's

I actually hated the clothes in the 70's, when it was the 70's... the plaid polyester pants - OMG. My mom had this killer outfit, tho, it had a white halter top with matching white wide legged pants and she wore it with these corked wedged shoes... she looked hot in it! I was about 7 or 8 at the time.

Anyway, got this email today, and I thought I'd share some of these pictures... just too funny.

Here's a picture of Donny and Marie Osmond dolls that I got for Christmas when I was 10... LOL, and I still have them!

Here's Leif Garret on the cover of Tiger Beat... him, Sean Cassidy and Andy Gibb were my favorites!!

I'm just ROFL at these, totally takes me back like 30 years. Oh, and these shoes, had to have these shoes:

Yep, those and moon shoes!

And here we have the Smash up Derby Cars! My little brother had these!!




Have a "GROOVY DAY"!

2 comments:

inara said...

that's hot!!!

Heather said...

OMG I have been transported back in time!!! I have those D & M dolls too, loved them and the smash up derby and I loved TigerBeat, my bedroom walls were covered in pics, how fun was that?!!