Monday, March 10, 2008

NEW BLOG HEADER....

What do you think? My other one was gray and boring.... very blah... what was I thinking? This one is much happier and springy! I can't wait for spring. (sigh)

Got some GREAT news!

The Design Team I'm on for Crystal's {digi} Design Templates is finally ready to launch tomorrow! Yeah! After working for months to get it going, I'm so excited for her. She is very talented and creative.

Here's the site

On another note, I have some other exciting news to share... but, I'm going to save that for another blog! hehehehe, so mean of me. I'm so excited, tho. And, it's on my goals list, so, I guess I can check that one off!

I'll share a new layout that I just did using one of Crystal's templates and a digi kit she gave to the DT members. Love the kit!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

You can't leave me hanging like that! What's the good news?? I need to know ;) Love the LO and the new header, btw. Beautiful and fun!

I also want to thank you for the kind words you left on my blog about the passing of my little dog, Noel. Your comment was very comforting to me.

inara said...

cute! love the lo!