Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yummy Scrappy Goodness

OK, my last post was soooo boring. Someone slap me upside the head please. I must have been in mom mode or something... phew. So, I promise not to do that anymore... how boring can I be? YIKES.

Instead, I thought I’d share a snapshot of the coolest stamp store in town here - it's called Art Tech. At first, they just had art supplies and supplies for graphic designers, then they had some stamps, but now it's like the scrappy stuff is taking over the store!!

Here’s a peek of yummy stamps:


And here's some of the inks and then if you look towards the back that's where the paper starts:



I go here about once a week. I'm pretty spoiled. I've got this place, another little LSS, then there's a big LSS called the Crop Shop, and it's very nice, too. Plus Mike's & Jo's... speaking of which, here's some scrappy goodness I got at Mikes. I already have the paper pack, and a few other things that go with the Chelsea line, so I had some coupons and added to the collection:




And, OMG, Target got new scrappy stuff in, YUMMY!! Got some MM Noteworthy stuff, and some MM chipboard that matches the Noteworthy stuff pretty good.


I just love this butterfly. And the red butterfly and other red chipboard pieces will go really well with the monthly kit I got over at Coordinates Collections:



And that's all I got for you today. ;-)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Your post has made me drool! Jealous I am. What beautiful stuff you have found. Love the blog :)

AFScrapperMom said...

See now 11 people know about it!

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness! I SO want to shop at that store! Everything is so neat and lined up and organized! I love it! TAKE ME THERE! LOL! Looks like you got some fun new stuff, too! Enjoy it!

joscelyne cutchens said...

coool! :) I didnt know you had this blog :)

Samantha said...

Wow - check you out!! I would be BROKE if I had that stamp store near me. Seriously!! Don't you just love the Chelsea line from MM? I have all the embellies and really like them.