Monday, April 14, 2008

Some Cards

I was in a crafty card mood yesterday, and I had to make my inlaws an anniversary card. I played on the Silhouette and made the edge look like the Fiskars Treading Water punch. Then I used my Autumn leaves stamps and clear embossed on it... also used the Silhouette to cut out the words. The font is Pharmacy, and it's free on Dafont.com

Anniv.card
Happy_cu

And, here's the other card I made, it's a sunflower card. I used stickles on the ladybug, and I embossed on the sunflower and the words smile.

smilecard_sm

ladybug cu

smile_cu

Yesterday, my DH decided to make monkey bread. The recipe he used was rather vague, it said to use a bundt pan, and to use a double batch of your favorite bread recipe. So, after making his double batch of bread, he assembled the monkey bread.

Well, look what was in the oven! Monkeybread gone wild!!

monkeybread

Have a great day!!

8 comments:

inara said...

that monkey bread pic is hilarious! cute cards too!

Debbie, a/k/a scrappydeb said...

Great cards! I have the threading water punch... it's a great border, isn't it? And pharmacy is one of my favorite fonts. Darn, you're making me want an electronic cutter! LOL!

Rachel said...

Love the cards! I so need to look into getting stuff to do embossing.


Monkey Bread gone wild, LOVE it!!! I hope it still tasted good.

Toodles,
Rachel

Samantha said...

Oh, I love the cards, Chris!! You did a really great job. That little lady bug stickers is just right down my alley :)

That monkey bread looks really good, even if it did go wild!!

Marfa said...

I'm going to get "Pharmacy" it should work on my Wishblade, too....thanks, I was looking at that thinking "what font is that?" then I read...

I love all your Stickles projects and how you embossed on "smile!"

joscelyne cutchens said...

that is so dang funny. monkey bread gone wild! come see my blog... i posted a picture for you:
here i posted about it on both boards, but i guess you're actually working or something. hee hee.

capirani said...

The monkey bread looks good wild. Haven't had any in years and this definitely looks good enough to eat.

June said...

Luv that monkey bread...What do I need to do to get the recipe from you??? Much thanks...