Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Still on the Island!

I’m so excited!! I made it to the final round of the Survivor challenge on the All Moments Remembered scrap message board challenge.

The challenge was to make your own embellishments. I loved this challenge. The only thing on this layout that is store bought is the paper background, the tag for journaling and the chipboard letters.... other than that, it truly was just pieces of my DS... all "real" scraps. ~Kim~ asked me if that was a real pocket, and yep, it’s real - from an old pair of his jeans.

Here’s my entry:
Survivor LO Week 3

Survivor3_cu3

Survivor3_cu2

Hope you had a scrappy day! ; )

6 comments:

Debbie, a/k/a scrappydeb said...

Great page! I love the little tabs across the bottom!

Your Big Lot's post from yesterday cost me $14 today!! LOL! Thanks for the heads up! They had them at the North Versailles BL on Rt. 30, too! :)

Jenn said...

Congrats CHris! I loved your LO!

Pamela said...

Wow...fun LO! I LOVE it!!!

Amanda Ann said...

WOWZA!! That's great!! Wonderful work!

Marfa said...

This is awesome...what does your son think of it?? So, you have a tab-punch? How cool!!!

Chrispea said...

My son actually loved it... he was at a sleep over Friday night when I did it, and when he came home I showed him and his face lit up. And, he looked at it for a long time, taking it all in, not a quick once over, like normal! The only thing he said is that I forgot to write music on his list of likes. I said I can add stuff to the back.