Sunday, April 20, 2008

Super Score at Big Lots!

We had dinner yesterday with the in-laws in a different town. We drove by a Big Lots, and there's been a lot of buzz over at CKMB about the scrap goodies to be had at Big Lots. Well, I looked at our local Big Lots and they had nothing... so I persuaded my husband to stop, and he indulged me. I found all these goodies:

P4190405
P4190406
P4190407

Fun stuff!! I love American Crafts! ;-)

Then, when I came home, I had scrap mail! Woo-hoo... these are from my scrap pal Patti - aka obxpatti... she is too generous!

P4190398

I also did a layout for my DT, Crystal's Digital Template Shope. She has 2 Free Digi Templates there, if you go to the site. I used Crystal's Mint Chocolate Chip digi kit. The hearts are so cute.

Ninja Cookie Warrior

Have a good day!!

8 comments:

Nicole P said...

Is that chipboard in the 1st photo? Cool finds. I need to make a trip to BigLots. I just got an email from a friend that ours had a bunch of EK sucess stuff.

Michelle said...

Great finds at Big Lots! Told you I'd make my way onto your blog! LOL! Those cookies look yummy! And I spy the card you made for me on your blog! Love it!!!

Pamela said...

Awesome!!! I don't even know if there is a Big Lots around us anywhere, but I will have to find out. :)

Pamela said...

Oh...and great LO! :)

inara said...

yay! I'm just going to have to head on over to my big lots now!!!

PattiM said...

OOOOOH, I like those chipboards and OBXPatti sent you some great goodies.....

Hope you have a great week..

Patti
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

Debbie, a/k/a scrappydeb said...

Drat, I guess I need to work in a trip to a Big Lots tomorrow! LOL! Great page, too!

Rachel said...

LooT!!! LOL

You sure did find some awesome stuff!!! Lucky gal...

Have fun with it all :}


Love the layout!