Saturday, April 12, 2008

Time for a blog update

I’ve been so busy... working, taxes... all that “fun” stuff. But, finally have a few minutes to show you some scrappy stuff I’ve been working on...

First we have my kitty LO that I did for the challenge for an online crop:

Pretty_girl

The challenge was to make a frame using embellishments. I used a ton... chipboard, some jewels, lacy ribbon, felt flowers, ribbon, felt bracket and the little epoxy button, which looks yellow, but it's green.

Here's the LO I did for the spring challenge:
EasterLO-redo

And, here's a LO of the Survivors challenge, which got me to round #2:
You Are Beautiful

The challenge here was to use the lyrics to a song... I had at least 3 picked out... there are so many great songs. I whipped this one out just to enter....there are sooo many things that I'd change.

And, just wanted to share my “spring” photos... I’m so excited that it is finally spring.

Cherry+daffs

1 comment:

inara said...

gorgeous layouts. I love noteworthy sooooooooooooo much!