Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fun Scrappy Shopping Day!!

I went to the big gianormous scrapbook store today. I love that place. It’s called the Scrapbook Super Station and they have just about everything. They had the Bind It All, the ATG, Pink Paislee, MM Noteworthy, Gela Tins, new Basic Grey boxer (although I didn’t buy any), Primas, Creative Cafe... so much more.

First I headed for the Pink Paislee paper, I’ve been drooling over that since CHA....

Then, I got some MM noteworthy, Little Yellow Bicycle, and some crocheted flowers by Imaginisce:

On the way out I asked about acrylic albums, which she had, but not in a shape that I wanted, but on the way back to the register I did spy some grunge board and the price was right, so I snagged some. They also have the Creative Cafe there and it’s like a mini candy store... I loved that... candy jars filled with felt flowers, chipboard shapes and letters... so I picked up some puffy felt flowers and some chipboard shapes... and at the counter she had the cutest little key chain Gela Tin there, so I got 2, one to RAK. Too cute. The circular chip board shape in the photo is light blue, not lavender. It looks lavender on my screen:

I also stopped at a Big Lots, there has been a lot of enabling on the boards, but I only found a pack of K & Co. chipboard shapes, the old fashioned toy ones for $2. They did have the Basic Grey rub ons, but I already had the ones they have. They also had some Basic Grey ribbon, but it was the black and white, so I didn’t need that... I had to practice some restraint!

Gotta run, it’s Grey’s night!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm drooling, LOL! Great stuff.

inara said...

yay! shopping is soooooooooooo fun!

Debbie, a/k/a scrappydeb said...

Aw, man. I've been resisting the urge to drive up to Butler (spending MEGA-$$$ on gas)... but you're making it hard! LOL! Big Lots isn't too far though, I might have to check in and see if I can find those BG rub-ons! Didn't see any the last time I was there! :D