Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Layout

I entered a scraplift challenge on the All Moments Remembered MB, and you had to lift the person who posted before you, so I got Kelliannie. It was fun to finally use that bingo card I’ve had from the Coordinations Kit.

Here’s Kelliannie’s LO here.

And, here’s my take:


Here’s a closeup of the Basic Grey rubons, I overlapped 2 rubons... thought that would look cool. Sorry for the blurry picture.


Here’s a close up of the Making Memories clip... it’s so cute, says “smile”:


Another closeup, this is of the bingo card... I embellished it a bit by using another Basic Grey rubon:


Here’s the last close up... I love close ups because I like to see the detail in LO’s, so when I go to a blog or 2Ps, I love when they show the little things. Here I layered the chipboard letters. I did every other letter with a pop dot to pop it up...plus the title fit better this way and I also embellished the star with a Me & My Big Ideas jewel in the center of the star:



And, on to my Mother’s Day gift. My DH and kids surprised me with an FTD delivery of flowers! It was so sweet. They were pink and white tulips and my DD picked them out. Came in a cool vase, too. Plus, DH ordered me a subscription to Creating Keepsakes mag. Up until this point, I’ve just been buying them (and a few others) from Joannes or Michaels or the bookstore...now I can save my coupon for other scrappy stuff!



Have a great weekend!!


6 comments:

Samantha said...

Hi, Chris!! I'm finally getting around to visiting all of my favorite blogs ;) I LOVE this LO you did. I'm surprised you haven't been published yet!!

Tullips are my FAV flower!! Yours are beautiful. I hope you had a great Mother's Day!!

inara said...

very cute lo!!! I love seeing what you do with the chelsea's place paper by Making Memories since I have that paper too. Very nice job!!! I love all the little embellishments!

Debbie, a/k/a scrappydeb said...

Oh, that page is just beautiful! LOVE the layered rub-ons, I'll have to try that sometime!

Stacy said...

Great Lift. I enjoy all of the close ups too! Thanks for doing that.

obxpatti said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!
Love that scraplifted LO. Who knew a bingo card could looks so great. I love the layered flower with the "sweet" brad. Nice job!

Jen said...

Love your blog!!! :)

I love the LO!!! I just love how you layered your chipboard letters I'm gonna have to scraplift that one. Also I'll have to take your advice and take close ups of my LO's (I should say if I remember LOL).

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. :)

Have a wonderful day!!! :)