Monday, May 19, 2008

Scrappy Mail Day!

Woo-hoo! Got my All Moments Remembered May kit... and it’s soooo pretty. I got it for winning the Survivor Challenge. I can’t wait to play with all this scrappy goodness! It’s a really lovely kit, and you can find some great layouts done by the design team here. They have a great DT. Stacey even made a personalized tag for me. How cute!!

Here’s how it came right out of the box, wrapped up in hot pink!
Here’s what was inside, really pretty stuff, and I didn’t have any of it, so no duplicates:


And, here’s one of my favorite LO’s that I did for a contest, didn’t win, but I still love this:


“The time to be happy is now.” --Ingersoll

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Chris, I absolutely LOVE this LO. Really cool. I enjoy all your work.

Stacy said...

Great looking kit. Love how it was packaged ~ it makes it extra special. I absolutely love the LO. It is saved on my computer to use for the future :)

All moments remembered said...

Thanks sweetie!! I can hardly wait to see what you make with it!!!