Friday, May 2, 2008

Toot for my DH and NSD!

My DH's illustration is the free vector of the month over at iStock.

Check it out here.

You can download it for free, don't know what you'd do with it, maybe put it on a t-shirt or funny card, but hey, it's free! If you look around at his portfolio, you'll see a cute little owl he drew for me, which I plan on cutting out on the Silhouette, then using for a card or something.

Here's the cute owl, my DH is a fantastic illustrator!!



And, today is the big QVC scrapbooking day... fun to watch. And tomorrow, NSD, I'll be driving to Lancaster to meet up with about a dozen other scrapbookers that I met on the MB over at Creating Keepsakes. We're going to have a blast. Got my hotel booked with the heated pool... taking my DD, she'll have fun, she likes to make ATC's. So, I gotta pack up all my stuff. I'm sure I'll do more "yappin'" than "scrappin'", also some shopping... but I'm doing an ATC exchange with the AMR girls, so I'll be working on those little babies!

Have a great day, and HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

That is awesome. Have fun with all of the mb gals.

joscelyne cutchens said...

Happy NSD! I can't see the owl :(
kudos to hubs! can I use vector images in PSE? or are hi res jpgs also available?

Q said...

Wow!!! it looks great!! I know ScrappySam will love it. :) Congrats to your DH! and to you for winning Survivor and enjoy your weekend away. :)

Jenn said...

COngrats to your hubby! Have fun this weekend and congrats on winning the survivor contest!