Sunday, June 29, 2008

2 Disney Layouts

Wow, this week went fast. I go on vacation for a few days, and I come back and I'm swamped with work. A project that I've been working on since late February is finally going to print. It's a driving manual for FedEx and it has 268 pages, plus a 16 page test booklet. It was supposed to be done on Wednesday. However, we discovered that this book goes not only all over the U.S., but also Canada... and, they use the metric system... so I had to go thru all 280 pages, and do conversions.... that was fun (NOT!)

That's why I've been MIA. Even tho I've been working my fingers to the bone, I managed to crank out 2 layouts... both have pictures from our Disney trip.

The first is a LO for a challenge on All Moments Remembered. It seems the only way I get any scrapping done is if I do it for a challenge or a call. Haven't done too many calls lately. This was for Sandy's challenge and you had to use multiple photos and one had to be in black and white. So, I did a sepia tone on the kids, but left the checkers red so they'd pop.


And this second layout I did for Jenn's challenge at AMR. Her challenge was to use a themed paper for an everyday layout. The purple paper on the layout came from a cheapie Thanksgiving kit. I used some Disney photos from Epcot... Morocco. I wish I would have taken photos of the food that we ate... but I was too hungry to stop and take photos!!

I loved Epcot, it was my favorite part of Disney. I'd like to go back and spend 2 more days there!! Just at Epcot.


That's it for now... Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Your layouts are great Chris! Thanks for playing along!