Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Flat Joscie is in Da House

Yesterday, as we pulled in our driveway after running errands, my DH noticed a box in front of the garage door... odd place, because usually the post lady puts boxes on our front porch. DH immediately said it must be from one of your scrappy friends! I jumped out of the car and ran to the box, and it was from Vancouver! I knew then that Flat Joscie had arrived early! How fun! Let the adventure begin!

Yesterday, Flat Joscie just wanted to relax after her trip across the United States. But first thing this morning, I told her we had a busy day. I had to work, go to the post office, then go to a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game with some very important business clients... so, we got started. I know, tough to be me, going to a baseball game for work, all paid for, in the Dominion box, with a free parking pass. Of course, Joscie is invited!!

Here is what we've done so far today.


She arrived safely in the nice box that Liz Ness sent {along with a little gift for me : )}, all snug and cushioned. Flat Joscie went to work with me this morning, which is just a few steps away from my kitchen, into the office... she gave me some art direction on a project and also decided that she very much liked this particular blue from my Pantone swatch book.

Stay tuned as the adventure continues... right now, Flat Joscie is reminding me that I have 3 projects to finish!

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Glad to see she made it there safe! Bossy little thing telling you to get to work, lol!! Can't wait to see what you all do next!!

Hayley
CKMB

Stacy said...

You girls have fun and try to stay out of trouble!

Veronica said...

Oooh, would love to have some of her "mojo" hanging around with me! Of course we all know how "Bossy" she can be. ;) At least you'll know, you will get your work done in time to have some FUN!!!!

Liz Ness said...

Heh-heh...Love it! She does have very good taste. Have fun!

Cassie said...

How fun! Can't wait to see your adventures. I'd love her to come to the FCW crop!