Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Added a Purple Paw

While I was "blurfing" today (blog surfing), I came across someone's blog who had an Animal Rescue site jelly button. I clicked on it, because I wanted the shiny button on my blog, too, plus if you just click, you will donate food to animals in shelters. Wow! What could be easier. And it's FREE!!

Also, there is Breast Cancer, Hunger, Child Health, Literacy and the Rainforest... I clicked them all. Why not? It's free! And for a great cause. Just scroll down the right side of my blog and click on the purple paw.

If you'd like a purple paw of your own, click here.

No time for fun stuff today, gotta work so I can feed my fur babies, and real babies!!

Have a super day!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

aww..it's a super cute paw button too!

I love your hubby's istock portfolio!

inara said...

cool, thanks for the tip!

Stacy said...

Very cool. I'll have to add it to mine. TFS!