Sunday, June 22, 2008

We're Back!!

Wow, I need a vacation from my vacation!! We went to Disney World in Florida! We had a blast. So much to see and do. Everyday was a full day. It will be nice to go back to work and sit on my butt all day! LOL!

I came back to so much good scrappy mail! What a treat. I got my ATC's from the All Moments Remembered drink swap. These little cards are so cute.

Look at my haul:

And check out this one by Jessica - she went that extra mile, I love it!



And here's the little outside cover, it's just the cutest thing:



The other package I got was filled with Hawaiian goodness, thanks to Joscie! She is so sweet. This was to thank me for hosting Flat Joscie:

She sent me some macadamia nut caramel chocolates, Hawaiian coffee and some macadamia nut kisses, YUM!


And these, just cracked me up!


And then she made me this adorable hand carved "Chrispea" stamp, I love it!!

We did take Flat Joscie to Disney with us. She just loved flying! Here are some photos of FJ in Disney:

Here she is in Magic Kingdom in front of the Castle:


And at Epcot:

Where we gorged ourselves on delicacies from around the world at Epcot's World Showcase. Here's a picture of FJ in a gift shop in Paris. Looking at all the souvenirs, we were famished again! So, we ate some French pastries that were to die for! Chocolate ├ęclairs, chocolate cake and a huge Napoleon, which is yummy custard filled layers between flaky pastry. Magnifique!


Notice the Van Gogh behind her? The impressionistic period is my favorite period in art. I often want to take off my glasses (I'm very myopic) and paint half blind! LOL! I'm sure it would look very impressionistic when I'm finished!

Have a wonderful scrappy weekend!!

9 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

I soooo love all those pictures! and HOW stinking cute is that mini mouse ear hat?!

Stacy said...

Glad you had fun!

Hayley said...

Looks like you all had a great time at Disney!! I grew up in FL and would go there a couple time a year, usually in the fall or winter (too hot and crowded in the summer time). We have taken ds there when we was 8 months and then again when we was 2 yrs 8 months.

Glad you had a good time and made it back safely. Have fun at work!!

Hayley

angie said...

you are gonna LOVE the joscie goodies....i ate my candies in less than 2 days!...lol...they were so good....great pics!!!...so glad that you all had a great time...
;) angie/craftyscrapr

Cassie said...

Looks like you and flat Joscie had a great time!
Sorry you can't make the Lancaster crop. I was looking forward to meeting you in person.

jessicamae3 said...

Thanks for the kind words in regards to my ATC! Love your blog by the way!!!!!

Marfa said...

Joscie is so sweet....looks like "she" had fun in Disney! The drink ATCs are pretty!!!

Pamela said...

Looks like you got a lot of good stuff. LOVE those pics of flat Joscie!!!

Veronica said...

I know, I just LOVED Jessica's ATC's. That girl had a "system!"
Isn't Joscie the best! Still enjoying her coffee!
I can't wait to return to WDW!
Now, get back to work! ;)