Saturday, July 26, 2008

Couple of Scrapbook Pages

I did these last weekend for All Moments Remembered. The girls had some challenges for CHA to use your stash before all the new goodies roll in.

This layout, you had to use eyelets, stickers, fiber & paper older than 6 months. So, here ya go, got them all.



Did some fun stitching to mimic the pumpkin tendrils that grow on the vines:

Here's a close up of the stickers. They are glitter stickers, and not too terribly old:


The other challenge was to use orange, 3 buttons & ribbon. I might journal on this, haven't decided yet.


And, here's my sneaky way of getting 3 buttons on without scattering them or lining them up... I stacked them:

I just finished up a mini album, that I'll post later on.

Update on Ethan:
Ethan is feeling better. He doesn't seem to be in much pain at all. Thursday night he said he felt sore, so I gave him some Advil. He was only complaining about the cast being tight. Since the swelling went down in his arm, he says it feels much better.... now it's itchy, but, we knew that was going to happen.

Monday is the day he gets the follow up Xray.... I'm crossing my fingers that everything stayed put, and he won't need anything else done.

Catch ya later!!

4 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

love the stitching! :) Glad to hear the Ethan is doing better!

tigardlilly said...

Those are amazing layouts! I love them.

Debbie Gaydos said...

Oh man.... the eyelets with the stitching - ADORABLE! The stack o' buttons - BRILLIANT! I'm working with that same LYB paper right now, too, isn't that a great line?

Good luck with the x-ray tomorrow!! I hope you get good news!

Stacy said...

Love the way you stacked the buttons. Very clever!