Friday, July 11, 2008

Good News!

Matt is still in the Top 100 for that big prize of $5,000! We were a little confused about the way that the awards work, but each time you click to see 10 of the top 100 images, it randomly picks the images. We thought he was in the top 10 then got kicked off, but what really happened was they just rotate the 100 images that are up for the prize.

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for Matt!! This is his dream! Not to win the prize, but to be an illustrator, and this proves to him that he is good, really good! And, not just because I say so. I don't count, I'm his wife! LOL!

He actually has 3 illustrations up for nomination. So that's 3 out of 100 that are his! Woo-hoo!

Here they are:
I highlighted them for you!!
And that's his owl!! I asked him to draw me an owl, and look now! : ) Got in the top 100, yeah baby!! So proud of ya!!

You can vote. Just sign up to iStock, it's free.
Vote for owl
Vote for cat
Vote for mullet guy

There's a little "vote now" button to the right of the illustration.

Only 5 hours until I pick a RAK winner!!! If you haven't entered, enter below in the RAK post.

More later!!

No comments: