Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Sunday

Almost Monday! I had a busy day visiting with family, so I haven't been on the computer all day.

I wanted to share some happy news.... I've been pubbed!! I'm still waiting for my copy of the magazine, but, I did see it in Michaels when I was with Michelle a few weeks ago... she had her camera handy and snapped a photo. I was so excited to see something I created in print, that I couldn't wipe the silly grin off of my face long enough to get a decent picture... so this one will have to do, bad hair day and all....


My card ended up being pubbed in this magazine:


I originally thought it was going to be in a baby magazine, but, it's in a mini cards one. I'm on page 109, guess who's on the next page? Danielle Flanders. I think that it's pretty neat, to be in a magazine along side some designers that I really admire.

I also got some scrapping in. Scanned some photos for a mini heritage album I want to make for Matt's sister for her birthday. I hope I can work on it this week.

Have a great rest of the weekend!!

11 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

congratulations! i am so excited and happy for you!
this is sooooooo coooooool!

Debbie Gaydos said...

WOOHOOOOO!! Congrats! That's SO exciting!! I'm in the July ST, so I'm waiting on my copies (and goodie box!!) too!

Pattie said...

Congratulations! I'll have to look for it on my next trip to Mike's. Way to go! Pattie

joscelyne cutchens said...

Congrats! I am so proud and excited for you!!!

obxpatti said...

woo hoo! congratulations!
So proud of you and can't wait to check out that magazine!

Bev said...

You go girl!!! Congrats! Now I just gotta hunt down that mag. to see a PGH sista in there!

TFS!

Bev

Stacy said...

That is wonderful Chris. I'll have to look for the magazine the next time I'm in a place that will maybe have it :)

Brooke said...

YAY THAT IS SO AWESOME. congrats Chris

June said...

WTG on being published...I can't imagine all your excitement...WTG...

ScRaPbOoKfReNzY said...

Congrats! And how great is that to be next to someone you admire so much!

Kim said...

Congratulations!!! How awesome and so well deserved!!! Gonna grab the magazine next time I'm at Mike's!