Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Holy Smokes!

I'm going to be the guest designer for All Moments Remembered! I am beyond excited. AMR is my online "home". Love the girls there. Love the owner Stacey, she is the sweetest, most giving girl. Heather is the DT creative director, her stuff is awesome, and she always has kind words for everyone... and she's funny. The DT girls are Jenn and Debbie. They both do such gorgeous stuff.

Wow, it's still sinking in...

You'll have to check out their kits... OMG, such gorgeous stuff. I can't wait to see the stuff in the kit.

I did 2 layouts last weekend. This weekend, I was finishing up some ATC's. Those little buggers are time consuming. I don't mind making one or two, but I just made 24 of the same one... I get bored fast.

Here's the layout I did of my DD when she was a baby. Love these photos:
The yellow color is my wall. I put a piece of double sided tape and stuck it to the wall so I could take a picture.

Here are a couple of close ups:




Here's the other layout that I did... this one is of my son... I snapped a picture of him while he was playing in the back yard (before we had landscaping). He has leaves on his head, a stick in one hand and a birds nest in the other... too cute.

Since I finished up those ATC's, I started another mini album. I'm going to use circle coasters. I printed the pictures out already on some matte paper. It should be a fun little project.

I'm going to mail my "Georgina" mini album off to Matt's sister for her birthday. I think she'll be quite surprised and hopefully excited.

Have a scrappy weekend!!!

3 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you! :)

Marfa said...

Yippee!!! I'll have to hop on over to AMR, next! Both layouts are fabulous! I wish you had a product used list...I love the number tape on your son's layout (is that 7gypsies?)!

Em said...

Congratulations on your DT spot. I love your latest layouts- uber cute! :)