Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just A Card

Before I post my card... I just wanted to say that blogger is a bugger! I just added a list of blog buddies, and it totally messed up my stuff on the side, so I took it off (and it only took 40 minutes to compile)... but, my side is still messed up. >:(

Well, hopefully, it will fix itself... I thought maybe I had too many things going down the side, but, I've been other blogs where they list a gazillion things... sorry guys, I can't link to you all.

Anyway, here's a little card that I did this past weekend. I used Hero Arts stamps. To do the leaves, I used the inside of the chipboard from some Basic Grey chipboard shapes. I had used the leaves on another layout. I just took a sharp Prisma colored pencil and traced it, then colored it in. I like how it turned out against the brown.




Gotta love pop dots!!

Last night I did an ATC for the Christmas in July swap. It's soo cute, I want to keep it. But, I'll pop it in the mail for Jen.

Scrap ya later...

(edited to add ~ figured out what was wacky, and it wasn't the list. It was the 2 widgets I had on the side. I'll see if I can put those up again later... dang, I didn't have to delete my blog buddy list.)

7 comments:

Nicole P said...

Chris that card is really cute. I love those stamps. What is it with all the cute owls?

And hey, if AMR ever gets running again, I can tell you a little trick to add endless links without cluttering up your sidebar. Just remind me sometime.

joscelyne cutchens said...

so cute! :) i love pop dots too. hmmm maybe hubs should design a tshirt that says i love pop dots. ;)

goodluck with blogger~

Brit Swiderski said...

I love this card. Those colors are my favorite, and the stamps are so cute. (I must get them!) Thanks for sharing. I hope you get all of your blogger problems fixed. It can be a real pain sometimes.

Kristin said...

I love the texture on the stamps. By the way you were one of the winners of the RAK. Congrats, email or PM me your choice of goodies. See ya later!

Debbie Gaydos said...

That card is so darn cute!! I think I need to invest in some good colored pencils... I always love whst I see people do with them, but the only ones I have are from a big cheapie craft set of the kids'! LOL!

obxpatti said...

love your card! Those stamps are so cute. Pop dots are the best.

good luck with your blogger.

thisischrisg said...

Those owls are suuuper cool.