Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Vote for Louie!!

My little guy is in the top 10 Highest Rated Pugs... he's sooo handsome! Go here to vote and give that boy 10 stars! (just click on the last star under his picture.) He's an old boy and deserves a little fame! He'll be 14 next month. Wow, 14 years old... if he was a human, I'd feel OLD to have a teenager! LOL! He's my second oldest... we had his brother Oskar, born in 1992, but Oskar passed from pug dog encephalitis in 1997. This photo of Louie was taken when he was young and spry at 10 years old!!


I may be asking (begging) you to vote for something else soon... but, I need to find out if my DH is in the running yet... and the prize is $5000! OMG, what we could do with an extra $5000. I'm not much of a campaigner... so, if you vote you vote, if you don't you don't.... whatever happens ~ happens. I figure, everything happens for a reason, so if it's meant to be, it's meant to be....

Que Sera, Sera

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I'll go vote for your cutie-puggie!! He is absolutely adorable. I just love their little squished faces and that snorting sound they make!

Thanks for thinking of me when you saw the doggie stamp :) That was very sweet of you!

Okay, off to vote for the cutest pug ever!