Thursday, July 3, 2008

Vote for Matt!!

Another campaign to vote for one of my boys in a contest... it's on iStock, and it's for the $5,000 prize. My husband, Matt, is in the top 10, which in and of itself is pretty impressive. I'm very proud of my DH. :) We're not exactly sure how this whole nominating thing works, and I'm not exactly sure why they picked that certain illustration - it's not one of my favorites - but, if you'd like to vote for him go here. His illustration is the guy with the mullet and it's labeled quisp65. Click on it, and on the right of the illustration will be a Vote Now button. You need to be a registered iStock member, tho (I believe it's free). If you do happen to register, add quisp65 as a reference, then Matt will get credit for that. Here's the illustration:

Here's a picture from Disney...

and here's the original.... notice anything different?

I finished the inside of Joscies journal page last night. I just made it simple, so that it would be able to close. I was able to fit a ton of photos on here!! Nothing like a grid to get lots of photos on a page. The paper is Basic Grey.
Speaking of Joscie ryhmes with bossy and sometimes coffee, check out her sewing tutorial on the Making Memories blog! She's famous! And a great layout to boot!!

Don't forget to vote for Matt if you can. Thanks for supporting my retirement fund! LOL!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh...would've voted had I seen this in time! Sorry. love the Disney pics, and cool LO! :)

Debbie Gaydos said...

LOL... great job cloning out that person who encroached on your picture!

Marfa said...

The ladies is gone...excellent job! Usually I just crop my pics if I can, or add something like flowers that will cover that up. I'm not good with those kind of digital things.
Looks like you had a GREAT time in Disney! I love that place and can't wait to go back (it's been 2 and a half years).