Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's CROP Day!!

The crop over at All Moments Remembered message board is today at 4 pm est. It's free to join, you don't have to buy anything, but you might have fun and get a RAK. This is a member sponsored crop. Normally, the DT does the monthly crop.

Also, if you do want to buy stuff... I just checked out the AMR store and wow, they are getting in new stuff from CHA already.... you might want to check it out! Cute stuff!!

So, here's my LO for the challenge, it's the 11 PM challenge....



I'm really loving scrapping these "old" pictures. My babies were so cute.... well, they still are, but you know what I mean.

I broke down from my scrap buying freeze and bought a pen last night... 2 actually. One is the American Crafts slick writer, medium sized, black, and the other was a Gelly Roll pen, in black... I thought maybe my hand writing would be better if I have a nice pen (wishful thinking).

We watched the opening ceremonies for the Olympics last night... it was amazing. Beautiful choreography. Stunning effects, the lighted suits, the guys running on the globe... it was so cool. The best opening ever, IMO.


The day is just too beautiful to stay inside. Perfectly blue sky today, gorgeous. I think I might take the kids out and do some Letterboxing. We've been talking about it for a while, and it's too nice of a day to waste indoors. Winter will be here before you know it, and we'll be stuck indoors.

Well, I'm off to pack a picnic lunch... I think it will be fun to do after we do the Letterboxing. Hope to see you at the crop.

Scrap ya later!!

3 comments:

Born2scrap said...

thanks for the teaser! love ALL your artwork on your blog!! congrats on being guest designer!

Christie (cme37) said...

I love the layout Chris! I can't make the crop tonight, Again! My FIL is coming in town. I never seem to be able to make these things!
Have fun Letterboxing!

inara said...

gorgeous layout!!!