Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just a card

I'm just going to pop this card up I did real quick... it is way too fat to put in the mail with that giant button... but, I thought it looked so cute.



The crop was extended until tomorrow, and I did 3 challenges, plus managed to do the HOF challenge over on the CK site. I would LOVE to win Ali's new book. If I don't win, I'll just have to order it. It's all about mini books.

Oh, speaking of minibooks, I finished my pie mini album.... I'll pop that picture up, too. Here ya go:



I got my goodie box from Scrap Trends when I got pubbed in the Mini Cards book. How fun! I heard a thump at the door, and ran to get the package... I figured it was either that or my kit from All Moments Remembered. I got some little goodies and 2 books. How fun to see your creation in a magazine. I encourage you to submit your stuff... you really have nothing to lose.

Have a great evening.... or morning, or afternoon, depending on where you are!

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Those are great! It's too funny, I just made a mini that size with the same theme. Are those Bazzil Chips? I don't have it posted since I submitted it. Great minds must think alike, lol!

Rachel said...

Wow~ your work so inspires me!!! Congratulations on getting pub again!!

joscelyne cutchens said...

YAY again for your pub! :) maybe one day...
LOVE that pie book. I love pie too!! my favorites are custard, chocolate cream, pumpkin... :)mmmm
I am also wanting that ali book. i may order it *(autographed) through cocoa daisy...
Have a great day Chrispea!

obxpatti said...

Your card is so pretty with the butterflies.
I just LOVE that minibook. Thanks for sharing all the details. What a great idea of using the pies!
Published again! Terrific.

Chrispea said...

Patti, no, just got pubbed the one time, but finally got my card back and the goodie box with the 2 books in it. : )

Lindsey said...

What a cute mini album!! I always love your work!

Stacy said...

Great card. Love the mini album too; haven't seen anything like that before!

Trish said...

what a cute little mini album! I loved Twilight (I also enjoyed The Host, it was more complex, but I think that is because the Twilight books are released as young adult, while the Host is for adults) The best by far is the latest , Breaking Dawn(well, for me anyways:) love your blog!

Pamela said...

Super cute card! And I love the album too! :) And congratulations on getting pubbed...that's great!