Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Some Sneaks....

All Moments Remembered is holding a crop on Saturday from 4 EST to midnight EST. I'm the 11 PM hostess, and I have a terrific challenge lined up. I did a layout for it and everything. It's my new favorite layout!

Here's a couple of sneak peaks:



Check back, I'll have the whole layout up on Saturday. : )

Ethan Update:

Got a call from the orthopedic doctor's office yesterday. They checked out his CT scans and everything is aligned perfectly. Yeah! I'm sooo glad he doesn't need surgery. We're thinking once he gets his cast off, to take a day drive up to Presque Isle at Lake Erie. It's pretty up there. Maybe we can even take our bikes up and ride around the lake. We need to do something before school starts, which will be the week right after that. Wow, can you believe the whole summer just flew by??

Have a good one!!

6 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

Oooh, that peek looks great! Love how you layer those embellies.

Glad to hear about Ethan's arm!

Jenn said...

Girl, your sneaks look divine! Such good news about Ethan's arm! I am so looking forward to seeing your GDT work with AMRs kit! Congrats!

Stacy said...

Can't wait to see the whole thing. Glad your little one's arm is healing.

Marfa said...

I LOVE that stamped flower....looks like a bunch of fun goodies!

Lisa B. said...

Nice stuff! Glad to your little guy is gonna be ok! :)

Ronda P. said...

some really cute sneaks....I will be back to check them out. Congrats on the Guest DT spot. Hope you have a blast at the crop!