Monday, September 29, 2008

Documenting a Week in Your Life

I'm trying to do Ali Edwards Documenting A Week in Your Life. I'm lovin' it. I need to start journaling. I've taken lots of fun photos that I normally would not have taken, ever... I mean, why would you think to take a picture looking out your front door? But, I did, and it's cool, and when I look at this in a few years down the road, the bushes will be bigger, the trees bigger... it will be interesting to see the changes.

Here's a couple of pictures:

The view from my front door:

Sunday afternoon eggs:

A catalog I worked on today (I've got a messy, messy desk):

The grocery store:

And a crazy carrot from our garden. It's supposed to be a mini carrot... holy smokes it's huge:

Fun project and I have the perfect journal for all these pictures. Now the question is, where should I print them? Home or Sam's Club?

2 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

What a completely cool idea!! I really should do more of these "everyday" pictures... perhaps you've motivated me! Love your sneaks below, too!

Christie (cme37) said...

Great pictures! I really want to do this project but just have too much other stuff on my plate right now. I can't wait to see how yours turns out!