Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm Hooked

I just finished reading Eclipse. Each book gets better, I hope Breaking Dawn is really good. I'm going out tomorrow and buying it. I just can't wait. I read too fast... I wish I could stretch these books out until the movie comes out.... I'll need another book after this... any suggestions? Maybe I'll get a classic like Pride & Prejudice. I just watched the movie Pride & Prejudice this weekend... twice, actually. I might buy that, too, the movie!

Ok, besides reading, and watching a movie, I managed to scrap a layout for a challenge I hosted/posted over at All Moments Remembered Crop. They hold an online crop each month after they release their kits.

I used the Pencil Lines Sketch for my layout. I liked the sketch, it was by Kelli Crowe.

Some more paper from the kit, it's Making Memories noteworthy. I wasn't crazy about the flowers on the other side.
I cut circles out of felt then stitched around the edges to finish them off.
I went to Michael's Friday evening, and found the Making Memories little letter stickers shown above. I couldn't believe my Michael's had something so current.... AND they now carry Bazill paper. I'm in shock! They also had almost the entire line of MM Passport... but, that was something I had already, because I'm one of those people who just have to have stuff. Oh well, gotta keep the little guys in business, right?

That's about all we did, not very exciting... oh, except for the fact that my car is still at Michael's because it died... a day after we picked it up from the mechanics for the same problem - guess they didn't fix it right. Now we'll have to get a tow truck for it tomorrow. Oh what fun!

Hope you had a great weekend.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I believe this is my most favorite layout of yours!! LOVE IT!!!

Marfa said...

I LOVE that embroidery floss sewing border on the felt circles....I'm going to try it!

Anne Marie said...

Love the detail, Chris! The felt circles are a wonderful touch. I'm sorry I missed the crop!

joscelyne cutchens said...

i love that layout! The felt circles with the stitching are awesome!! sorry about your car!

Heather Prins said...

you will love breaking dawn!!

sarah said...

this layout is absolutely beautiful. you have such great style! :)

-sarah