Thursday, September 11, 2008

There's a New Kit in Town....

And I'm on the DESIGN TEAM!! Woo hoo!!!

I'm very honored and excited to be on the new DT for The Scrap n' Supply Shack's new monthly kit club. I should be getting my first kit early next week. I can't wait to start to play with all the fabulous papers that I'm sure will be in there. The DT Coordinator is Debbie Sherman. She has a great scrapping style and great taste. You'll have to check out some of her altered stuff, it's fantastic.

The other team members are April Holguin, Lucy Chesna, Mara Campbell, and Ria Mojica. Congrats everyone. I think this will be a great experience.

Also, if you ever are on the Creating Keepsakes message board*, I am going to be hosting Happy Hour next Monday, September 15 from 9 PM est to 11 PM est. There will be a give away from CK of a book... just think, you could get Ali's mini book for free if you come and play... that's all you have to do!

I hope you will join me for fun and prizes!! SEE YOU THERE!!

*NOTE: it will be on the new beta mb, not the old board.

6 comments:

Christie (cme37) said...

Wow Chris! That is awesome! Congrats!!!

Elizabeth said...

wow..yey!! You deserve to be on a design team!! I can't wait to you see what you with a kit each month. :)

Stacy said...

That is great! Congrats!!!!

Pamela said...

Congratulations on the DT!!! And I will try to come to CK on Monday for HH. :)

Pattie said...

Congratulations! I'm sure your pages will be great!

obxpatti said...

wow, Chris! Congratulations on the DT! I'm looking forward to seeing your designs!