Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mini Toots!

Two little mini toots.... I have a layout on the home page of Creating Keepsakes magazine this week. It's the one I highlighted. They had a call for food layouts. This one is about pie.
Here's the actual layout, it's completely digital:

And last week, I had another layout on the home page... this one I sent in for the KI Memories DT call.

Here's the actual layout, this is an all paper layout and it's all KI Memories stuff:

Well, I may not have made the KI Memories design team, but, the layout got me on the CK home page. My Halloween tussies mussie (see below for picture or click here) was in the gallery featured projects last week, but, I forgot to get a screen capture of it. I was pretty excited!!

I received my November Scrap n' Supply Shack kit.... oh, I love this one. It's so me. I love the colors, and the patterns... I'm so excited to do some scrappin' with this kit. Here's a hint!

Oh, and over on the SnSS site, we are giving away a travel kit... I'll have more details on that next week, but Shannen is getting the message board ready over there, and the gallery... so you all can play for a chance to win a free kit!!

Blog ya later, I'm gonna get my scrap on today!!

9 comments:

obxpatti said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats!!!! Awesome LOs. I just love seeing your work!

Jingle said...

Congratulations on your two highlighted layouts!

Kristin said...

Oh I love them! Congrats on the toots!

Anne Marie said...

Congrats on the CK & KI tootly-toot-toots! Thanks for the comment on my blog, it was nice to see you there -- lots going on in my family right now, and it's just easier for me to stay off the board for a while until I can get some normalcy back again!

inara said...

toot toot! yay for you! that's awesome and those layouts are totally pretty!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Congratulations! Those are great pages, I'm not a bit surprised you were recognized for them.

Pamela said...

Congratulations!!! :) Great LO's!

sssalad said...

Congratulations on your featured LO's! I love them both - especially the apple pie one - it really makes me hungry though. LOL

Samantha said...

Toot, toot, to you!! Congrats! That's so cool. I knew your LOs would be famous one day :)