Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving & Guts

My kids carved their Halloween pumpkins tonight. They turned out awesome. Dad helped. We have those safety carving knifes, so they did a good portion of it themselves.

Here is Ethan's. His is supposed to be the pumpkin from the movie Halloween:

Emma's pumpkin is Jack Skellington, from A Nightmare Before Christmas:

GUTS

For the guts portion of my blog post, I was referring to my Week in the Life, the guts of the book, the inside pages... here is Saturday... I still need to do some work, but this is it so far:






I just signed up for Jessica Sprague's FREE online journaling class. I need to learn to journal better. I tend to write a few sentences and call it a day. I have a journal that I write to Emma in for her. I've been writing in it forever, but for some reason, I just don't do it on my layouts. Hopefully, this will push me. Here's the link if your interested... hey, it's free, what have you got to lose??? Jessica Sprague

Later aligators!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Those pumpkins look great!
And I love your book so far. The opening page with the pic of your front door and "Welcome" is perfect! I'm stealing this for when I do my book. ;)

Melissa and Emmitt said...

Your pumpkins are just wonderful and i love your new project.

thanks for the link to the new class. it looks like fun! i tend to journal with art. i would love to push myself to use words too!

:)
melissa

Anne Marie said...

Whoa! Wow! wOWZers! I adore your album -- the layouts, the design elements, the photos you chose. Perfect!

I just signed up for Jessica's class too. I'm looking forward to it!