This is what I woke up to yesterday!!
At least it's supposed to be 60 tomorrow for the kids to trick or treat in.
Here are some sneaks of my DT projects for the Scrap N Supply Shack. It is a lovely kit. Lot's of gorgeous SEI papers.
This one is from our Disney trip. Slowly but surely, I'm scrapping those photos.
Don't you just love this Maya Road bird?
And my card...
I've been tagged by Debbie.... I'm passing on the fun to 7 lucky people!!!
(The rules….link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.)
1. I've never traveled farther west than New Orleans
2. However, I've been to several countries, Canada, of course, Mexico, Jamaica, Grand Cayman Islands & the Bahamas.
3. I only have one brother
4. I think I have OCD or maybe I'm just a bit like Monica from friends - I like things a certain way and will refold things if they're not folded "right"
5. I HATE pumpkin pie, I love pumpkin cheesecake, tho
6. I wanted to be a hairdresser, but my mom didn't allow me. Thanks mom!
7. I'm a really good cook, and have been cooking since I was 13
5. Patti (obx)
That's it for now. Blog ya later!