Thursday, October 30, 2008

Snow & Sneak Peeks & Tagged

This is what I woke up to yesterday!!
At least it's supposed to be 60 tomorrow for the kids to trick or treat in.

Here are some sneaks of my DT projects for the Scrap N Supply Shack. It is a lovely kit. Lot's of gorgeous SEI papers.





This one is from our Disney trip. Slowly but surely, I'm scrapping those photos.

Don't you just love this Maya Road bird?

And my card...

I've been tagged by Debbie.... I'm passing on the fun to 7 lucky people!!!


(The rules….link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.)

1. I've never traveled farther west than New Orleans

2. However, I've been to several countries, Canada, of course, Mexico, Jamaica, Grand Cayman Islands & the Bahamas.

3. I only have one brother

4. I think I have OCD or maybe I'm just a bit like Monica from friends - I like things a certain way and will refold things if they're not folded "right"

5. I HATE pumpkin pie, I love pumpkin cheesecake, tho

6. I wanted to be a hairdresser, but my mom didn't allow me. Thanks mom!

7. I'm a really good cook, and have been cooking since I was 13


I'm tagging...
1. Christie
2. Jingle
3. Erika
4. PattiM
5. Patti (obx)
6. Joscie
7. Nicole


That's it for now. Blog ya later!

6 comments:

PattiM said...

Love your sneaks, Chris. And your day in your life book looks great. I didn't do one. Maybe later after the holidays. Oh, and thanks for tagging me..... LOL

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

kelliebean said...

The sneak peeks look great. I do believe I see some EPCOT Norway in there (and that makes me feel all inadequate and jealous cause my WDW pics are collecting dust right now)!

SNOW?! It's still 90+ degrees here. I don't know if I like either of those extremes in October, though. Crazy!

Heather Prins said...

Your SEI peeks look gorgeous!!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Wow, those sneaks leave me really wanting to see the pages! Can't wait for your reveal!

You got more of a dusting of that snow than we did, LOL! So glad it's warmed up a bit for today!

Pamela said...

Love your peeks of everything, they look fabulous, can't wait to see it all. :)

The Scrap'n Supply Shack said...

I'm loving your sneaks and I can't wait to see everything!!!