Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF!

I had such a busy week, I'm so glad it's Friday. I worked on a medical education brochure, a mailer for a new client, that had 3 separate letters, one for each location, a letter for a university... I'm sure I'm missing something.

I was able to do a few small scrappy things. I needed to send a thank you card to my mother-in-law for my birthday gifts. I also finally finished my ATC card for the swap we had over on the All Moments Remembered board.

Here's the Thank You card:


Here's a quick "hi" card that I made to send with my ATC:

And, here's the ATC. You were to make an ATC based on your favorite book. My favorite book is The Good Earth. I've read it several times. The last time back in May. Love it. I don't know why... maybe because the woman that wrote it is from Pennsylvania, and that Buck's County is named for her family... maybe it's the story of rags to riches.


That's it for now. I have 5 pictures of the inside pages of my Week in the Life journal taken. I'll post those next time. Maybe I can finish the last 3 before I post, then I'll have one whole day complete!

Don't forget to check out the contest at the Scrap n Supply Shack. See below for the great American Crafts prize!

Blog ya later.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Love your cards Chris!

I can't wait to see your week in life book. :)

angie worthington said...

chris, love both of the cards!...you ATC is great, too....

laverneboese said...

Wow,love the card and ATC...and your journal came out absolutely fabulous. Can't wait to see the finished pages!