Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

I wasn't going to go out on Black Friday, but.... there was such a great deal at Target, I had to grab it. It's one of those video game chairs. $44!! Normally $79. Had to get it. It's for my son's birthday... December 19. Monday is my hubby's birthday. He wanted one of those things to play his iPod in the car, so I got that. I gave it to him as soon as I came home since we'll be riding in the car tomorrow to my in-laws, I figured we could use it and listen to Christmas music on the way.

Since I was out... I stopped at Joanne's with a 50% off coupon in hand... which, I didn't need because this was on sale:
While at Jo's the embossing folders were 40% off, so, what good is a Cuttlebug without embossing folders? (I innocently rationalize). I picked up 2... almost got 4, but, I'll hold off. I got snowflakes and swiss dots.

I'm working on my DT stuff for Scrap 'n Supply Shack. Gorgeous, gorgeous paper. This is my favorite kit so far. Basic Grey yumminess, Making Memories and Little Yellow Bicycle. Lovely kit. Please check them out if you're looking for a new kit club. They're running a contest, too now thru Dec. 31 called "Tell A Friend". The person that signs up the most friends, wins. If you'd like to sign up, just tell 'em that Chris invited you.

I'm going to use this little cutie in a layout...
It's ME! Heehee. I got these old pictures out, and I showed my daughter, my goodness, she looked like me when I was little.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm now looking forward to Christmas... parties (going to one on Saturday already), decorating, and having family from Virginia spend Christmas Day with us.

Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

angie worthington said...

you will love the cuttlebug...and, yes, if you buy the cuttlebug, you have to have some embossing folders to play with...can't wait to see what you create!...

don't you love those old polaroid pictures?...my mom had tons of them!...

Maggie said...

Congrats on getting the bug :)
It's a lot of fun..
Thanks for linking the http://www.cuttlebug challenge blogspot.com

Maggie

Samantha said...

Awesome deal on your new CB!! You'll love the embossing folders, especially the Swiss Dots.

Love the picure of you as a little one! Such a cutie :) Can't wait to see what you do with it!

inara said...

what a cute photo! love those 70's christmas pics!!! congrats on the bug, I use mine a lot. I will check out that kit club, someday I will get around to joining one!

Cindy said...

Your such a smart shopper! The embossing folders are addictive so be careful. Love the old photo. We dug thru a big box of old photos this weekend too.