Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Digi & Some Randomness...


I did this digi layout for National Digital Scrapbooking Day November 1, 2008. I hadn't done a digi in forever. It was fun to mess around with it. I think if my stuff was more organized, maybe I could find what I'm looking for faster. Right now, I just use Adobe Bridge to look thru my thousands of downloads, and it's quite time consuming.

I started the Jessica Sprague "Stories in Hand" class. I'm sure you know if you're taking it as well, that the last 2 days were mostly printing things out. Today is day 3, and I haven't looked at the assignment yet. I had an extremely busy day with 2 meetings. One at 9 am... that was with 2 different departments at a local university where the Pittsburgh Steelers train for summer camp. ;) It was a great meeting. I walked out with a few job assignments, so I'm a happy camper.

The other meeting was actually a parent teacher conference. That was pretty awesome as well. Went over my sons report card, and he got ALL A's! (proud mama here!!)

In between I had a conference call and worked... very busy... I seriously need to scrap.

I started Weight Watchers. Went to my first meeting Monday. For the past 3 days I have been doing really well. I hope to drop 4 or 5 pounds by next Monday. Cross your fingers. I seriously have been eating poorly and it was catching up with me. When I was in my 20's and weighed in at a whopping 114, I thought I'd always be a stick. Yeah, right... that doesn't happen. I've also been working out a bit on the treadmill. I'm hoping to drop 30 pounds.

And, last, but not least, is our silly dog Sophie, waiting patiently for me to finish my cappuccino so she can lick the remaining foam in the cup. Everyone loves a dog picture right? Our local Starbucks has a memo board where people post pictures of their doggies drinking Starbucks. I figured I'd snap a shot of Sophie and add her into the mix. (Dog people are weird like that I guess!)


Well, that was my week. I hope to get to play with some paper over the weekend...it's a fun stress reliever. I'm happy to be busy at work, though, so many bad things happening around us. It's good to see somethings are looking up.

Have a happy day.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

LOVE the puppy photos! Looks a lot like a doggy I know who anxiously waits for my leftovers!

sssalad said...

Awww - I love your dog picture! She looks so happy drinking her Starbucks! LOL Yes - I am a dog person too and I understand so well why we do the things we do for our pets! (though my Lexi has never had Starbucks - hmmm - is that neglect? haha)

Marfa said...

It's been a while since I've visited your blog...that NEW header is awesome!

stamprgrl said...

omg... too cute!

-- dalis