Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FREE Stuff

I thought that would get your attention!

Nothing free today... but I wanted to throw this out there... if I were to provide you with FREE stuff - ie: journaling blocks, cute little illustrations, some swirls.... in both a pdf format for you to print from your computer for paper scrappers and also a png format for those of you who digi scrap, would you be interested?

I have some stuff I already designed and used on my own pages, and thought with this economy, why not share a bit.

Just let me know if you are interested. If I get a good response, I'll do it. If no one is interested, I won't bother.

And, since totally text laden posts are boring, here's a layout I did for Stacey at AMR to celebrate her 1 Year Anniversary. I don't think she comes to my blog, so I think it's safe to post this:


Couple close ups:


So, please, please let me know if you are interested and if I get a good response, I'll start getting some stuff ready. Here's a little sampling of what I'm talking about:

If there is another format you might need for cutting out stuff with SCAL or your other digital cutters, let me know and I'll try to accommodate.

ETA - it will be for traditional scrappers, too. I'll make a pdf, you can print it and cut out the pictures/journaling blocks with a craft knife, and adhere to your LO. That's what I do!

Have a good week!! Thanks for stopping by.

22 comments:

Jingle said...

First of all - LOVE that layout!!! Of course, the fact that I'm on it probably helps! LOL! I don't do a lot digitally or even hybrid, but I would like to and these sample that you have shown are great, so I would probably try to use at least some of what you post! I think it is awesome that you are willing to give it away! I'm sure you will get a great response!

Stacy said...

Great LO with all of us. So cute.

Now the freebies. Heck yeah I would be interested. Love the mushrooms. That is awesome of you.

Cindy said...

I love your LO. My feelings exactly. Love your sample freebies. Go ahead and give some away.

Drea said...

Hey Chris!! I would be VERY interested in your FREEBIES!!

Love thsoe journaling spots and the mushrooms are ROCKING!!

Oh............I'm adding you to my list of blogs so I can now stalk ya!

Anne Marie said...

Awesome layout, Chris! And you bet I'd be interested in some files -- I'd prefer .png, but if you provided .pdf I'd convert to .png on my own (with your permission). thanks for offering!

Christie said...

Yes, ME! I would love them!!!

Love that layout! She is going to go crazy when she sees it!

Rachel said...

Chris - this is such a sweet gift for Stacey! She's gonna love it :) It turned out beautifully...awesome work :)

And heck yes, I'll take free stuff! You're so sweet for offering that :)

joscelyne cutchens said...

I love that layout, just fabulous! and I spy my smiling face right next to yours :)
also, I Love your freebies. very cute!

Harley Dee said...

Oh wow Chris, I LOVE this layout!! It rocks to have all the girls on one page :)

And I would totally love some of your doodlies. You're fantastic at it, who wouldn't want some of your freebies? :)

Lindsey said...

I would definately be interested!! That is so kind of you!!!

Elizabeth said...

I love you LO!! LOVE IT!!

I would love your freebies..if you could do it for SCAL (SVG) great if not..it's all good too.

Thanks sweetie!!

ScRaPbOoKfReNzY said...

Chris!!! Awesome LO! I LOVE it! That tiny pic on the left side, kinda in the middle--the one with the cute blonde in the pink shirt behind the camera--that pic is my fave! Just kidding! I think it's awesome and even more awesome b/c it's pink! I love the images you designed. I'd love to use them! The journaling blocks are my fave, but I like the other images, too!

Brooke said...

Great LO, and your sample is adorable. Totally would love it!!!! I'm a paper girl, but planning to do some digi when we get a new cd reader. So kind of you to think of others.

Marcia said...

Chris, that is an awesome layout! Stacey is going to adore it!

Thanks for the offer of the freebies! I don't currently do digi, but hopefully I will one day learn, so the pdf format would be GREAT!

Marcia

obxpatti said...

Beautiful LO for Stacey! She will love it! I love it.
Free stuff...oh yes! How very nice of you to do that.

Erica Hettwer said...

Yes please with sugar on top!!! :D

Trishamaus2005 said...

Oh wow Chris, this LO absolutely rocks, so cute. What a sweet idea :) Might have to lift it, would you mind?

On to your freebies, I certainly would be interested, the sample looks fantastic! :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful LO! You sure rock this one well.

I don't do digi but sure would use it on paper. Those are just adorable mushrooms and the journaling spots are amazing.

Julia/grettasgranddaughter

Lisa B. said...

LOVE your LO! Your freebies are so great!!

Marfa said...

What an awesome layout. AMR is personal, that's the best thing about it. Can I share it on my blog? I'll credit you as that artist!

Mberenis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shelley said...

Love,love,love,the layout!! What a cood idea to use all those photos! LOVE it!