Tuesday, December 23, 2008

FRAGEELIE.... must be Italian!

Every time we drive into town, I say that when I see this:


It's a bit blurry because we were driving in the car. I love the movie A Christmas Story and can't wait until tomorrow night when TBS will begin to play it non-stop for 24 hours. We have it on all day on Christmas... even though we own the DVD.

Here are some cookies I made:

I gave them to my neighbor who is traveling to South Carolina today. She might be there already. I made more cookies tonight, mini cheesecakes, Russian Teaballs, Reese Cup Tassies and more of the Kolache cookies. I did the nut ones on Sunday, today I made apricot. I'm of Slovak decent, so you must make Kolache and nutrolls for Christmas and Easter. YUM!

I've had these really neat tin snowflakes for about 6 years... they're really cool, but too heavy to hang on the tree. This year, I decided to hang them on my pot rack in the kitchen. I also put a silver berry vine around it, too. I love how it turned out. I think the snowflakes found their home. I might even leave them up past Christmas.



Here's a random picture of my dog... I thought it turned out good. She looks so innocent... who would have thought just a bit earlier she ate an entire dozen of the Kolache cookies! I asked her why oh why did you have to pick the hardest cookie to make! Silly dog.


Well, that's it. I'm finished shopping. Finished baking. Just need to clean a bit tomorrow for our guests on Christmas. I'm getting excited!!

Off to bed, I'm bushed. Take care!!

4 comments:

angie worthington said...

did she really eat a whole plate of cookies?...did you laugh at her?...bet she slept like a baby afterwards!...

your cookies look great..i made spritz cookies, sausage balls, peanut butter balls & cheese wafers today...need to take some pics of my treats!....

Melissa and Emmitt said...

happy holidays!
your cookies are wonderful and your dog is so cute! it is so nice to meet her!
xo
melissa

Stacy said...

I just got finish watching that movie, LOL! I never get tired watching it. One of these days I want to go to the house where the movie was filmed. :)

Harley Dee said...

Just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!! :)

<3 Koala Love