Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Scrap 'n Supply December Kit Reveal

Such pretty paper! And, Scrap n' Supply Shack is starting a card kit. I got to play with one. They're also looking for designers for the card kit. If you are interested, I believe it is on the Pubbed blog.


We took the kids to see the windows in downtown Pittsburgh. I believe this was the first year that PPG had the skating rink, so we wanted to see that.



A couple of cards from the card kit:


The word Joy and the holly came from a box of DCWV chipboard that I got last year.

Here's a card where I used the BG paper Wassail.


Oh yeah, I used my Cuttlebug on both of the cards!:)

I'll share more later, but, duty calls.

Have a great day!!

9 comments:

ScRaPbOoKfReNzY said...

Love your LOs and cards! That swiss dot folder is so cute! Oh, and love the vintage pic of you! Too cute!

Christie said...

Great Layout and cards! I can't see the one of you, your mom and brother. :(

angie worthington said...

it is all beautiful!!!...

Cindy said...

Love they layout. I like how you used letter tiles for the title. Nice job. Lets see some more.

Jingle said...

Pure wonderfulness! Love it all!

Elizabeth said...

Love it all!!!

obxpatti said...

gorgeous!!!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Oh, what a great page!! Love that shaped paper.

Drea said...

GORGEOUS WORK!! Love all the texture you put on your stuff.

I'm inspired!!

HUGS!