Thursday, December 18, 2008

Someone Stop This Ride!!

I wanna get off!

(photo courtesy of: freefoto.com)

My head is spinning? Is yours?

I've got cards to make, cookies to bake... did I mention my son was born December 19? That's tomorrow! I have 5 little boys coming over at 5.... I need to order his cake, get donuts for school treat, wrap his presents, clean the house - or at least make it look like it was cleaned! Go to the bank, the post office, the grocery store and more!

Please remind me not to give birth to children in the month of December... oh never mind, I'm not having any more! ;)

Hope your day is as fun as mine! (insert evil laugh!)

7 comments:

Stacy said...

These are my December birthdays:

daughter on the 10th
son on the 20th
nephew on the 22nd
mine on the 26th
grandma on the 28th
niece on the 31st.

My hubby just goes in a coma during this month and then I make him wake up in January to pay for everything, LOL!

Pattie said...

I know the feeling - DS's birthday is the 28th. He wants to have friends over - guess we should get the invites out!!! Wal-Mart doesn't seem to know where the pictures are I took of my kids to go in the Christmas cards, so I guess my cards will get to their destinations after Christmas... sigh. Don't forget to take a deep breath now and then, Chris! :)

Elizabeth said...

I'm sure you will get it all done!! Have fun!!!

Debbie Gaydos said...

I hope the party went great!! I hear ya on being frazzled, LOL! Congrats on the new Nikon!! You will love it. I'm a Canon Rebel girl myself ;) but they are both great cameras!!

Drea said...

I KNOW what you mean!

It is a few days before Christmas and things are far from slowing down!

TRY to enjoy your holiday!

HUGS!

Rachel said...

I hope you managed to tackle everything!

hey wanted to let you know that I passed an award onto you.

One life One chance
Come get it and pass it on :)

WFG Reviews said...

I find this post really funny .But i can understand your situaton .But i hope the party went great...!!!!