Friday, January 16, 2009

A Card to Share

I stopped at Michaels the other day because I heard all the buzz about the new lines coming in. They had the cutest line from Colorbök called “Friendly Forest”.... so cute. I picked up these stamps

And, I also got some dimensional stickers... and made this cute little card for Jingle. She had a challenge on AMR to use a woodland creature on a card.
Go Nuts

I had to use a squirrel.... she had a “run in” with a squirrel a few months ago!

That’s it for now. If you’re in the frozen zone, like me, keep warm!!

Blog ya later.

7 comments:

angie worthington said...

your card is so cute!!!..i am thinking that i really need that stamp set!...

Veronica said...

Really cute!! Yeah, remember the "story" with the Squirrel! Funny.

Jingle said...

Hee-hee...that's a great card! I'm sure my squirrel ghost friend will love it! LOL!

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Cool card...saw those stamps at Mike's today...now I might need to buy them! LOL

Shelley Haganman said...

Cute card...cute stamps! TFS!

Kim Watson said...

Great card...I love the punchy colours. Is the scalloped square a punch?

The stamps are a fab find, I wish we had Micheal's close :o( but being Africa, we don't get any of the big American stores here.

Debbie Gaydos said...

That card is so stinkin' cute! Love those stamps.... now I guess I'm going to have to go to M's soon, and it's all your fault! ;)